Book your DTW to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to OMA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Omaha (DTW to OMA)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Detroit and Omaha.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 46,353 passengers from DTW to OMA in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Omaha.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to OMA in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Omaha from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Omaha is 651 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to OMA for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #7245, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 56 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Omaha.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Omaha, NE takes about 99 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Omaha.
- The shortest flight between DTW and OMA takes about 98 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Omaha in 2009 was 80.25%.
- There were 60,392 passengers that flew from Detroit to Omaha in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Detroit, MI to Omaha, NE.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to OMA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 70,347 seats were available on flights from DTW to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,392 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to OMA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Legends Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.