Book your DTW to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to YOW Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Macdonald Cartier Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to YOW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Ottawa (DTW to YOW)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 30,856 passengers from DTW to YOW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Ottawa from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 30,856 passengers that flew from Detroit to Ottawa in 2009.
- 46,700 seats were available on flights from DTW to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,856 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to YOW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to YOW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Ottawa.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to YOW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DTW to YOW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Ottawa in 2009 was 67.05%.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Detroit, MI to Ottawa, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental DC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Idaho Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maui Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.