Book your DTW to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to CDG
|Air France||Airbus A330-200|
|Air France||Airbus A340-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Paris (DTW to CDG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to CDG for Air France is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 219 seats.
- Air France carried a total of 60,376 passengers from DTW to CDG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Paris from Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Air France, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Paris, France.
- Air France operated flights from DTW to CDG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Paris.
- 81,017 seats were available on flights from DTW to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,052 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to CDG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to CDG in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Paris in 2009 was 73.52%.
- There were 64,052 passengers that flew from Detroit to Paris in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.