Book your DTW to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to PHL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Philadelphia (DTW to PHL)
- The shortest flight between DTW and PHL takes about 70 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Philadelphia in 2009 was 75.47%.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Philadelphia, PA takes about 71 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to PHL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #7150, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 65 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Philadelphia.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Midwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Comair, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Detroit, MI to Philadelphia, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Philadelphia is 453 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 314,739 passengers that flew from Detroit to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 158,050 passengers from DTW to PHL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Detroit and Philadelphia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 417,767 seats were available on flights from DTW to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 314,739 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to PHL that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, US Airways, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Dublin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charlottesville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Islands today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.