Book your YIP to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YIP and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Willow Run to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YIP to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YIP to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalamazoo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Philadelphia (YIP to PHL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YIP to PHL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Philadelphia in 2009 was 74.09%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Philadelphia.
- Air Uganda operated flights from YIP to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 192 passengers that flew from Detroit to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Philadelphia from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 84 seats.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YIP to PHL for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 144 passengers from YIP to PHL in 2009.
- 452 seats were available on flights from YIP to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 192 passengers flew on all flights from YIP to PHL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)