Book your YIP to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YIP and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Willow Run to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YIP to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YIP to PIT Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Boise? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Pittsburgh (YIP to PIT)
- 250 seats were available on flights from YIP to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100 passengers flew on all flights from YIP to PIT that year.
- There were 100 passengers that flew from Detroit to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YIP to PIT for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 100 passengers from YIP to PIT in 2009.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Detroit, MI to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Pittsburgh from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YIP to PIT in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from YIP to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 100%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)