Book your DTW to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to PVD Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to T.F. Green.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to PVD
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Providence (DTW to PVD)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Providence.
- There were 97,413 passengers that flew from Detroit to Providence in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Providence, RI in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DTW and PVD takes about 81 minutes.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Providence.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Providence, RI takes about 82 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Providence is 614 miles.
- Flight #1256, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Providence.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Providence in 2009 was 81.06%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to PVD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Providence from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 88,884 passengers from DTW to PVD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to PVD for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Providence.
- Northwest Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Detroit, MI to Providence, RI.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to PVD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 118,951 seats were available on flights from DTW to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,413 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to PVD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)