Book your DTW to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to ROA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cancun Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Roanoke Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to ROA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Roanoke (DTW to ROA)
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Roanoke, VA takes about 61 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to ROA for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2404, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Roanoke.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Roanoke.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DTW to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Roanoke from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Roanoke in 2009 was 65.85%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 28,311 passengers from DTW to ROA in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Roanoke.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Roanoke is 382 miles.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Roanoke.
- There were 28,311 passengers that flew from Detroit to Roanoke in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DTW and ROA takes about 61 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Detroit, MI to Roanoke, VA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 42,800 seats were available on flights from DTW to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,311 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to ROA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to ROA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)