to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to FCO for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 243 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Rome.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Rome, Italy in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- There were 35,651 passengers that flew from Detroit to Rome in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Rome in 2009 was 86.57%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Rome from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Rome, Italy.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to FCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to FCO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- 42,261 seats were available on flights from DTW to FCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,651 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to FCO that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 35,651 passengers from DTW to FCO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Hawaii? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Montego Bay and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amelia Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.