Book your DTW to MBS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Saginaw airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and MBS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to MBS Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to MBS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Saginaw (MBS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saginaw on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to MBS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Long Island Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Red Wing Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Charlotte today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to MBS Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to MBS
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Saginaw (DTW to MBS)
- Flight #3748, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 81 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Saginaw.
- The shortest flight between DTW and MBS takes about 24 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Saginaw is 98 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Saginaw, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Saginaw.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to MBS in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Saginaw in 2009 was 57.99%.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Saginaw, MI takes about 24 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to MBS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 54,614 passengers from DTW to MBS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Saginaw from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to MBS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Saginaw.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Saginaw.
- 125,619 seats were available on flights from DTW to MBS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,701 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to MBS that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Saginaw, MI.
- There were 78,701 passengers that flew from Detroit to Saginaw in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)