Book your DTW to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to SAT
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to San Antonio (DTW to SAT)
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to San Antonio, TX.
- 62,092 seats were available on flights from DTW to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,339 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to SAT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and San Antonio.
- Flight #1119, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to San Antonio.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to SAT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to SAT for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and San Antonio is 1215 miles.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 54,332 passengers from DTW to SAT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to San Antonio in 2009 was 87.54%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to SAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DTW and SAT takes about 151 minutes.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to San Antonio, TX takes about 151 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Detroit to San Antonio.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and San Antonio from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- There were 55,339 passengers that flew from Detroit to San Antonio in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galveston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.