Book your DTW to PVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Shanghai airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and PVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Pudong Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to PVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shanghai (PVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shanghai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to PVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Pudong Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to PVG
|China Eastern Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|China Eastern Airlines||Boeing 777-200LR|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200LR|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Shanghai (DTW to PVG)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Shanghai from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DTW to PVG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 23,232 passengers from DTW to PVG in 2009.
- There were 34,301 passengers that flew from Detroit to Shanghai in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to PVG for Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- 46,556 seats were available on flights from DTW to PVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,301 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to PVG that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Shanghai.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Shanghai, China.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Shanghai in 2009 was 74.29%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Shanghai, China in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to PVG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.