Book your DTW to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to STL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to St. Louis (DTW to STL)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to STL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to STL in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 90,553 passengers from DTW to STL in 2009.
- Flight #3669, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 48 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to St. Louis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to St. Louis in 2009 was 72.86%.
- The shortest flight between DTW and STL takes about 72 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, American Airlines, Comair, Air Greenland, USA 3000 offer flights from Detroit, MI to St. Louis, MO.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to St. Louis, MO takes about 73 minutes.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to St. Louis.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Detroit to St. Louis.
- 142,835 seats were available on flights from DTW to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,398 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to STL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and St. Louis is 440 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Detroit and St. Louis.
- There were 109,398 passengers that flew from Detroit to St. Louis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to STL for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Omaha? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carlsbad Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Oahu today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.