Book your DTW to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to SYR Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to SYR
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Syracuse (DTW to SYR)
- Flight #3692, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Syracuse.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to SYR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Syracuse, NY takes about 54 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Syracuse is 374 miles.
- 98,765 seats were available on flights from DTW to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81,934 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to SYR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Syracuse.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Syracuse from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to SYR for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 57,878 passengers from DTW to SYR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Syracuse in 2009 was 82.64%.
- There were 81,934 passengers that flew from Detroit to Syracuse in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Detroit, MI to Syracuse, NY.
- The shortest flight between DTW and SYR takes about 54 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Syracuse.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to SYR in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Syracuse.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including York Harbor Inn you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.