Book your DTW to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to NRT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Annapolis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to NRT
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Tokyo (DTW to NRT)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to NRT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Tokyo.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to NRT for Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 185,337 passengers from DTW to NRT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Tokyo in 2009 was 84.61%.
- There were 185,337 passengers that flew from Detroit to Tokyo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Tokyo from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- 222,053 seats were available on flights from DTW to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 185,337 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to NRT that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Tokyo, Japan.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to NRT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)