Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Toledo, OH takes about 17 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Toledo.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Toledo is 49 miles.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 4,812 passengers from DTW to TOL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Toledo from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to TOL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Flight #2904, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Toledo.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Toledo.
- There were 4,812 passengers that flew from Detroit to Toledo in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Toledo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to TOL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Detroit, MI to Toledo, OH.
- 15,450 seats were available on flights from DTW to TOL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,812 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to TOL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Toledo, OH in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DTW to TOL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DTW and TOL takes about 17 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Toledo in 2009 was 31.76%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.