Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 328 seats were available on flights from YIP to FOE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66 passengers flew on all flights from YIP to FOE that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Topeka.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 66 passengers from YIP to FOE in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YIP to FOE for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from YIP to FOE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YIP to FOE in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Detroit, MI to Topeka, KS.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Topeka from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Topeka in 2009 was 38.07%.
- There were 66 passengers that flew from Detroit to Topeka in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)