to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Tucson from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to TUS for Frontier is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 711 seats were available on flights from DTW to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 289 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to TUS that year.
- There were 289 passengers that flew from Detroit to Tucson in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, US Airways, Frontier offer flights from Detroit, MI to Tucson, AZ.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from DTW to TUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to TUS in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Tucson.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DTW to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Tucson in 2009 was 48.71%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Uruapan Michoacan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baltimore Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.