Book your DTW to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to TUL Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ho Chi Minh you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to TUL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Tulsa (DTW to TUL)
- 33,990 seats were available on flights from DTW to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,592 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to TUL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 27,495 passengers from DTW to TUL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Tulsa.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to TUL for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2880, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Tulsa.
- American Airlines operated flights from DTW to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Tulsa in 2009 was 80.16%.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Tulsa, OK takes about 116 minutes.
- There were 27,592 passengers that flew from Detroit to Tulsa in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Tulsa is 790 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, American Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Tulsa, OK.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Tulsa.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Tulsa from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The shortest flight between DTW and TUL takes about 116 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Tulsa.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to TUL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)