to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 12,275 passengers that flew from Detroit to Vancouver in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to YVR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DTW to YVR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to YVR for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Vancouver from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Vancouver.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 12,275 passengers from DTW to YVR in 2009.
- 14,352 seats were available on flights from DTW to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,275 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to YVR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Vancouver in 2009 was 80.28%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Detroit, MI to Vancouver, Canada.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Detroit Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.