Book your DTW to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to ICT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Wichita (DTW to ICT)
- 8,022 seats were available on flights from DTW to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,961 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to ICT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Wichita, KS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #2451, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Wichita.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 5,680 passengers from DTW to ICT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Wichita is 811 miles.
- There were 6,203 passengers that flew from Detroit to Wichita in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to ICT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Wichita in 2009 was 76.76%.
- American Airlines operated flights from DTW to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Detroit, MI to Wichita, KS.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Wichita from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to ICT for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between DTW and ICT takes about 119 minutes.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Wichita, KS takes about 119 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Wichita.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Detroit and Wichita.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Detroit to Wichita.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.