Book your DTW to YWG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Winnipeg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and YWG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Winnipeg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DTW to YWG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Winnipeg (YWG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Winnipeg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to YWG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Winnipeg (DTW to YWG)
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DTW to YWG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to YWG in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Winnipeg in 2009 was 61.61%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Winnipeg, Canada in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Detroit, MI to Winnipeg, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Detroit to Winnipeg.
- There were 337 passengers that flew from Detroit to Winnipeg in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 337 passengers from DTW to YWG in 2009.
- 550 seats were available on flights from DTW to YWG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 337 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to YWG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to YWG for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Winnipeg from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental at Seatac Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Find the best Pensacola Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.