Book your DLG to WKK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dillingham to Aleknagik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DLG and WKK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dillingham AK to Aleknagik AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DLG to WKK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dillingham (DLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dillingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Aleknagik (WKK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Aleknagik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DLG to WKK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dillingham to Aleknagik (DLG to WKK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and Aleknagik from Aero Flight is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dillingham and Aleknagik.
- PenAir, Aero Flight offer flights from Dillingham, AK to Aleknagik, AK.
- PenAir carried a total of 10 passengers from DLG to WKK in 2009.
- Aero Flight operated flights from DLG to WKK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 716 seats were available on flights from DLG to WKK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to WKK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to Aleknagik, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to WKK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna. The CE-206/7 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to Aleknagik in 2009 was 19.77%.
- There were 14 passengers that flew from Dillingham to Aleknagik in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to WKK for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)