Book your DLG to KEK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dillingham to Ekwok airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DLG and KEK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dillingham AK to Ekwok AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DLG to KEK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dillingham (DLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dillingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ekwok (KEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ekwok on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DLG to KEK Route Map
Route information for flights from Dillingham AK to Ekwok AK.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DLG to KEK
|Peninsula Airways||Piper light aircraft|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dillingham to Ekwok (DLG to KEK)
- Aero Flight operated flights from DLG to KEK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to Ekwok in 2009 was 17.8%.
- Aero Flight, PenAir, Iliamna Airlines offer flights from Dillingham, AK to Ekwok, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to KEK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna. The CE-206/7 started flying in 1990.
- 1,527 seats were available on flights from DLG to KEK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to KEK that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dillingham and Ekwok.
- There were 217 passengers that flew from Dillingham to Ekwok in 2009.
- Aero Flight carried a total of 138 passengers from DLG to KEK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to Ekwok, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to KEK for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and Ekwok from Aero Flight is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)