to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- PenAir carried a total of 18 passengers from DLG to HPB in 2009.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Dillingham to Hooper Bay in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to Hooper Bay, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to HPB for Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and Hooper Bay from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from DLG to HPB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to HPB in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to Hooper Bay in 2009 was 77.19%.
- 65 seats were available on flights from DLG to HPB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to HPB that year.
- PenAir, Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Dillingham, AK to Hooper Bay, AK.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dillingham and Hooper Bay.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)