to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Iliamna Airlines offers flights from Dillingham, AK to Igiugig, AK.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Dillingham to Igiugig in 2009.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from DLG to IGG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and Igiugig from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dillingham to Igiugig.
- 78 seats were available on flights from DLG to IGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to IGG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to IGG for Iliamna Airlines is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 26 passengers from DLG to IGG in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to Igiugig in 2009 was 39.81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to Igiugig, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to IGG in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)