Book your DLG to AKN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dillingham to King Salmon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DLG and AKN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dillingham AK to King Salmon AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DLG to AKN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dillingham (DLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dillingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from King Salmon (AKN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from King Salmon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DLG to AKN Route Map
Route information for flights from Dillingham AK to King Salmon AK.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DLG to AKN
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Saab SF340A/B|
|Peninsula Airways||Piper light aircraft|
|Peninsula Airways||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dillingham to King Salmon (DLG to AKN)
- PenAir operated flights from DLG to AKN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to King Salmon, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- 5,561 seats were available on flights from DLG to AKN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,211 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to AKN that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dillingham and King Salmon.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to King Salmon in 2009 was 41.23%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and King Salmon from PenAir is the SF-340/A built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
- PenAir carried a total of 2,190 passengers from DLG to AKN in 2009.
- PenAir, Iliamna Airlines, Aero Flight offer flights from Dillingham, AK to King Salmon, AK.
- There were 2,211 passengers that flew from Dillingham to King Salmon in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to AKN for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to AKN in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)