Book your DLG to MCG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dillingham to McGrath airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DLG and MCG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dillingham AK to McGrath AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DLG to MCG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dillingham (DLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dillingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from McGrath (MCG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McGrath on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DLG to MCG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dillingham to McGrath (DLG to MCG)
- Tanana Air Service, PenAir offer flights from Dillingham, AK to McGrath, AK.
- PenAir operated flights from DLG to MCG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dillingham and McGrath.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to MCG in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
- 40 seats were available on flights from DLG to MCG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to MCG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and McGrath from PenAir is the SF-340/A built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to McGrath, AK in 2009 was Tanana Air Service's PA-32 from Piper which started flying in 1990.
- Tanana Air Service carried a total of 5 passengers from DLG to MCG in 2009.
- There were 8 passengers that flew from Dillingham to McGrath in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to McGrath in 2009 was 30%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to MCG for Tanana Air Service is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)