Book your DLG to KNW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dillingham to New Stuyahok airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DLG and KNW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dillingham AK to New Stuyahok AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DLG to KNW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dillingham (DLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dillingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Stuyahok (KNW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Stuyahok on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DLG to KNW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dillingham to New Stuyahok (DLG to KNW)
- There were 342 passengers that flew from Dillingham to New Stuyahok in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to New Stuyahok, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Aero Flight carried a total of 185 passengers from DLG to KNW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dillingham and New Stuyahok.
- Aero Flight operated flights from DLG to KNW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Aero Flight, PenAir, Iliamna Airlines offer flights from Dillingham, AK to New Stuyahok, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to KNW in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to KNW for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to New Stuyahok in 2009 was 15.98%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and New Stuyahok from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 3,467 seats were available on flights from DLG to KNW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 342 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to KNW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)