to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 72 passengers that flew from Dillingham to Nome in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to Nome in 2009 was 99.05%.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Dillingham, AK to Nome, AK.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dillingham and Nome.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and Nome from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to OME in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air operated flights from DLG to OME using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to OME for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 17 seats.
- 73 seats were available on flights from DLG to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to OME that year.
- Bering Air carried a total of 38 passengers from DLG to OME in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)