Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dillingham to St. Paul Island.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to St. Paul Island, AK in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir operated flights from DLG to SNP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- PenAir offers flights from Dillingham, AK to St. Paul Island, AK.
- PenAir carried a total of 1,971 passengers from DLG to SNP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to SNP in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to SNP for PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 15 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to St. Paul Island in 2009 was 58.29%.
- There were 1,971 passengers that flew from Dillingham to St. Paul Island in 2009.
- 3,367 seats were available on flights from DLG to SNP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,971 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to SNP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and St. Paul Island from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 28 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)