Book your DLG to TOG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dillingham to Togiak airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DLG and TOG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dillingham AK to Togiak AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DLG to TOG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dillingham (DLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dillingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Togiak (TOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Togiak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DLG to TOG Route Map
Route information for flights from Dillingham AK to Togiak AK.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DLG to TOG
|Peninsula Airways||Piper light aircraft|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dillingham to Togiak (DLG to TOG)
- PenAir, Aero Flight offer flights from Dillingham, AK to Togiak, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing DLG to TOG in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dillingham, AK to Togiak, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir carried a total of 1,199 passengers from DLG to TOG in 2009.
- 7,455 seats were available on flights from DLG to TOG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,294 passengers flew on all flights from DLG to TOG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dillingham and Togiak from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dillingham to Togiak in 2009 was 20.95%.
- Aero Flight operated flights from DLG to TOG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,294 passengers that flew from Dillingham to Togiak in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DLG to TOG for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dillingham and Togiak.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)