Book your DOH to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Doha to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DOH and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Doha Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DOH to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Doha (DOH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Doha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DOH to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Doha Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DOH to JFK
|Qatar Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Doha to New York (DOH to JFK)
- Qatar Airways offers flights from Doha, Qatar to New York, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Doha, Qatar to New York, NY in 2009 was Qatar Airways' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- Qatar Airways carried a total of 83,031 passengers from DOH to JFK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DOH to JFK in 2009 was Qatar Airways' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- Qatar Airways operated flights from DOH to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 83,031 passengers that flew from Doha to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Doha to New York in 2009 was 66.71%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DOH to JFK for Qatar Airways is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 335 seats.
- 124,166 seats were available on flights from DOH to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,031 passengers flew on all flights from DOH to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Doha to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Doha and New York from Qatar Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 341 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)