Book your DHN to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dothan to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DHN and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dothan Regional to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DHN to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dothan (DHN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dothan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DHN to BOS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Paris? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Williamsburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dothan to Boston (DHN to BOS)
- Air Greenland operated flights from DHN to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DHN to BOS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DHN to BOS for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dothan, AL to Boston, MA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dothan and Boston from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)