to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from DHN to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dothan, AL to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing DHN to FLL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DHN to FLL for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dothan and Fort Lauderdale from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)