Book your DXB to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dubai to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DXB and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dubai Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DXB to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dubai (DXB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dubai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DXB to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Dubai Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DXB to IAH
|Emirates Airline||Boeing 777-200LR|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dubai to Houston (DXB to IAH)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Houston, TX in 2009 was Emirates' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- Emirates carried a total of 70,822 passengers from DXB to IAH in 2009.
- Emirates operated flights from DXB to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DXB to IAH for Emirates is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 266 seats.
- Emirates offers flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Houston, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dubai and Houston from Emirates is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 266 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dubai to Houston.
- There were 70,822 passengers that flew from Dubai to Houston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dubai to Houston in 2009 was 72.79%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DXB to IAH in 2009 was Emirates' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 97,090 seats were available on flights from DXB to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,822 passengers flew on all flights from DXB to IAH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.