Book your DXB to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dubai to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DXB and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dubai Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DXB to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dubai (DXB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dubai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DXB to LAX Route Map
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel Myrtle Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dubai Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DXB to LAX
|Emirates Airline||Boeing 777-200LR|
|Emirates Airline||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dubai to Los Angeles (DXB to LAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dubai and Los Angeles from Emirates is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 266 seats.
- Emirates offers flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Los Angeles, CA.
- 78,736 seats were available on flights from DXB to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,695 passengers flew on all flights from DXB to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dubai to Los Angeles in 2009 was 85.83%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DXB to LAX for Emirates is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 266 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DXB to LAX in 2009 was Emirates' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- Emirates carried a total of 66,695 passengers from DXB to LAX in 2009.
- Emirates operated flights from DXB to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 66,695 passengers that flew from Dubai to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Emirates' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dubai to Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)