Book your DXB to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dubai to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DXB and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dubai Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DXB to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dubai (DXB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dubai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DXB to IAD Route Map
Looking for Enterprise Portland? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Florida Keys Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dubai Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DXB to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dubai to Washington, DC (DXB to IAD)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dubai and Washington.
- There were 62,173 passengers that flew from Dubai to Washington in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 61,905 passengers from DXB to IAD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dubai and Washington from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 268 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DXB to IAD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Washington, DC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DXB to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 91,673 seats were available on flights from DXB to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,173 passengers flew on all flights from DXB to IAD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DXB to IAD for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 253 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dubai to Washington in 2009 was 70.08%.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Dubai, United Arab Emirates to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)