Book your DUB to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dublin to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUB and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dublin to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUB to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUB to ATL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dublin to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DUB to ATL
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dublin to Atlanta (DUB to ATL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dublin and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUB to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Dublin, Ireland to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dublin to Atlanta in 2009 was 82.87%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dublin to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUB to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 66,023 passengers from DUB to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DUB to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 66,023 passengers that flew from Dublin to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dublin, Ireland to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 79,488 seats were available on flights from DUB to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,023 passengers flew on all flights from DUB to ATL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)