Book your DUB to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dublin to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUB and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dublin to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUB to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUB to BOS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Los Cabos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dublin to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DUB to BOS
|Aer Lingus||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dublin to Boston (DUB to BOS)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dublin and Boston.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUB to BOS in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- Aer Lingus, American Airlines offer flights from Dublin, Ireland to Boston, MA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dublin, Ireland to Boston, MA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Aer Lingus operated flights from DUB to BOS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dublin to Boston in 2009 was 69.19%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUB to BOS for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 62,294 passengers from DUB to BOS in 2009.
- 86,086 seats were available on flights from DUB to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,396 passengers flew on all flights from DUB to BOS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dublin and Boston from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 288 seats.
- There were 62,396 passengers that flew from Dublin to Boston in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)