Book your DUB to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dublin to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUB and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dublin to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUB to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUB to ORD Route Map
Looking for Costa Rica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maui Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dublin to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DUB to ORD
|Aer Lingus||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dublin to Chicago (DUB to ORD)
- American Airlines operated flights from DUB to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Aer Lingus, American Airlines offer flights from Dublin, Ireland to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dublin and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dublin, Ireland to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUB to ORD in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dublin and Chicago from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUB to ORD for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dublin to Chicago in 2009 was 77.81%.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 76,811 passengers from DUB to ORD in 2009.
- There were 133,340 passengers that flew from Dublin to Chicago in 2009.
- 175,056 seats were available on flights from DUB to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133,340 passengers flew on all flights from DUB to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)