Book your DUB to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dublin to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUB and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dublin to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUB to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUB to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Dublin to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DUB to JFK
|Aer Lingus||Airbus A330 all models|
|Air France||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dublin to New York (DUB to JFK)
- Aer Lingus, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Dublin, Ireland to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dublin and New York from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 314 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dublin, Ireland to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DUB to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 291,216 seats were available on flights from DUB to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 224,986 passengers flew on all flights from DUB to JFK that year.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 164,009 passengers from DUB to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dublin and New York.
- There were 224,986 passengers that flew from Dublin to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUB to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUB to JFK in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dublin to New York in 2009 was 82.32%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Acapulco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.