Book your DUB to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dublin to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUB and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dublin to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUB to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUB to EWR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Fort Wayne? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Basel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dublin to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DUB to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dublin to Newark (DUB to EWR)
- 111,595 seats were available on flights from DUB to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,080 passengers flew on all flights from DUB to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dublin, Ireland to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUB to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUB to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dublin and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DUB to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dublin to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dublin to Newark in 2009 was 85.43%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 96,080 passengers from DUB to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Dublin, Ireland to Newark, NJ.
- There were 96,080 passengers that flew from Dublin to Newark in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)