Book your DUB to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dublin to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUB and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dublin to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUB to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dublin (DUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dublin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUB to IAD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Detroit Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Erie Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dublin to Washington, DC (DUB to IAD)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dublin to Washington.
- There were 27,171 passengers that flew from Dublin to Washington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUB to IAD for Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 278 seats.
- Aer Lingus carried a total of 27,171 passengers from DUB to IAD in 2009.
- Aer Lingus offers flights from Dublin, Ireland to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUB to IAD in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- Aer Lingus operated flights from DUB to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dublin, Ireland to Washington, DC in 2009 was Aer Lingus' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dublin and Washington from Aer Lingus is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 278 seats.
- 40,507 seats were available on flights from DUB to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,171 passengers flew on all flights from DUB to IAD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dublin to Washington in 2009 was 65.61%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)