Book your DBQ to MSN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dubuque to Madison airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DBQ and MSN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dubuque Regional to Dane County Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DBQ to MSN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dubuque (DBQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dubuque on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madison (MSN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madison on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DBQ to MSN Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dubuque to Madison (DBQ to MSN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dubuque, IA to Madison, WI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Dubuque to Madison in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dubuque to Madison.
- The newest aircraft servicing DBQ to MSN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from DBQ to MSN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dubuque, IA to Madison, WI.
- 50 seats were available on flights from DBQ to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from DBQ to MSN that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 48 passengers from DBQ to MSN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dubuque and Madison from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dubuque to Madison in 2009 was 96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DBQ to MSN for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)