Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dusseldorf and New York from airberlin is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 300 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUS to JFK in 2009 was airberlin's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- There were 49,575 passengers that flew from Dusseldorf to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dusseldorf, Germany to New York, NY in 2009 was airberlin's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dusseldorf to New York in 2009 was 80.13%.
- 59,740 seats were available on flights from DUS to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,575 passengers flew on all flights from DUS to JFK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUS to JFK for airberlin is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- airberlin operated flights from DUS to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- airberlin carried a total of 39,396 passengers from DUS to JFK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dusseldorf and New York.
- airberlin, LTU offer flights from Dusseldorf, Germany to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)