Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EMA to SFB for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- Thomson Airways offers flights from East Midlands, UK to Orlando, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from East Midlands to Orlando in 2009 was 89.79%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from East Midlands, UK to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EMA to SFB in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Thomson Airways operated flights from EMA to SFB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between East Midlands and Orlando from Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- There were 5,868 passengers that flew from East Midlands to Orlando in 2009.
- 6,450 seats were available on flights from EMA to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,868 passengers flew on all flights from EMA to SFB that year.
- Thomson Airways carried a total of 5,868 passengers from EMA to SFB in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from East Midlands to Orlando.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)