to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Thomson Airways offers flights from Edinburgh, UK to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edinburgh and Miami from Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Edinburgh to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edinburgh to Miami in 2009 was 79.51%.
- There were 225 passengers that flew from Edinburgh to Miami in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EDI to MIA in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Thomson Airways carried a total of 225 passengers from EDI to MIA in 2009.
- 283 seats were available on flights from EDI to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 225 passengers flew on all flights from EDI to MIA that year.
- Thomson Airways operated flights from EDI to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EDI to MIA for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edinburgh, UK to Miami, FL in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cape Cod Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.