Book your EDI to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edinburgh to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EDI and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edinburgh to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EDI to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edinburgh (EDI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edinburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EDI to EWR Route Map
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malaga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Edinburgh to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EDI to EWR
|BMI||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edinburgh to Newark (EDI to EWR)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EDI to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Edinburgh, UK to Newark, NJ.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 75,952 passengers from EDI to EWR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EDI to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 75,952 passengers that flew from Edinburgh to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edinburgh to Newark in 2009 was 81.49%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edinburgh and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edinburgh, UK to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Edinburgh to Newark.
- 90,360 seats were available on flights from EDI to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,952 passengers flew on all flights from EDI to EWR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EDI to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)