Book your YEG to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to ORD
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Chicago (YEG to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to ORD for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Shuttle America, Skywest Air offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Chicago.
- 65,006 seats were available on flights from YEG to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,311 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to ORD that year.
- There were 45,311 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Chicago in 2009 was 70.52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Chicago from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Shuttle America operated flights from YEG to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 23,391 passengers from YEG to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.